The Breadboard BI Clickstream module is a scalable system that gathers web traffic data from an unlimited number of web servers. It processes this data, stores it in virtually any open source or proprietary database, and presents the refined metrics to marketing, sales, or other non-technical users. It offers the ability to integrate web metrics with customer, finance, supply chain, and workforce systems throughout the enterprise.
Through the release of a fully functional clickstream solution (2,100+ downloads), Breadboard BI helps organizations of all sizes and budgets to measure and improve their online efforts. Visit our open source Clickstream Module implementation page for technical implementation details.
With our Pro version, we offer even more functionality, including additional dimensions & metrics, and web hosting features.
Using Clickstream Pro, you can quickly answer questions like:
- Who are your visitors?
- From where do they originate?
- How are they finding your site?
- Which keywords attract vistors?
- Are your paid clicks worthwhile?
- To what extent are you experiencing clickfraud?
- Which organic keywords should you add to your campaigns?
- Which pages are popular?
- Which pages are likely to cause an exit?
- How do visitors navigate your site?
Both versions of the clickstream module allow website metrics like page views, visits, and referrals to by analyzed by a variety of dimensional attributes and hierarchies. However, the capabilities of Clickstream and Clickstream Pro differ significantly.