The Breadboard BI Sales Order module is a scalable system that gathers sales order data from an unlimited number of sources. It processes this data, stores it in virtually any open source or proprietary database, and presents the refined metrics to marketing, sales, or other non-technical users. It offers the ability to integrate sales order metrics with customer, finance, supply chain, and workforce systems throughout the enterprise.
The Sales Orders module allows sales order metrics to be analyzed by avariety of dimensional attributes and hierarchies. It allows organizations of all sizes and budgets to measure and improve their sales efforts.
Using the Sales Order module, you can quickly answer questions like:
- How many sales orders do we have?
- From where do they originate?
- What is the performance of my sales team?
- What is the average sales order amount? How has that changed over time?
- Where are the bottlenecks in the sales order process?